Article provided by: myturksandcaicos.com
Are you planning a trip to Turks and Caicos? Resorts can be expensive unless you know where to look to get a great deal. Visitors to the Islands trust MyTurksAndCaicos.com as their first resource for affordably priced resorts and hotels as well as special deals while visiting, resort maps, activities and much more.
Simply click on the ‘Hotels & Resorts’ link at the top of the home page to find a diverse range of options for where to stay while visiting Turks and Caicos. Luxury resorts and five-star hotels are only a portion of what’s available. For affordable options for travelers who are looking for the best prices, My Turks and Caicos lists Providenciales hotels that are priced right without compromising on comfort.
The Alexandria Resort is one of the most popular places to stay on Turks and Caicos. The Alexandria offers exceptional luxury with a variety of unit types to choose from, including:
– Studio Deluxe Garden with a view of the pool, garden or ocean, a queen bed, bathroom with shower and furnished balcony. The 2 person suite offers 460 sq ft of space for your enjoyment.
– Studio Luxury Beachfront overlooks Grace Bay Beach, features a king bed or 2 twins, a full bath with shower and tub, and private furnished balcony. Double occupancy offers 740 sq ft of space.
– 4 bedroom luxury beachfront penthouse with oceanfront views overlooking Grace Bay Beach. This very special penthouse suite offers room for 8-10, with all the amenities you would expect.
Not all Turks and Caicos resorts are tailored for the wealthy. Coral Gardens on Grace Bay is a very affordable resort offering cozy condos along Grace Bay Beach’s most beloved coral reef. Starting at just $199 per night, Coral Gardens is one of the most affordable deluxe Boutique Resorts on Providenciales’ Princess Alexandria National Park. Choose from the following unit types:
– 1 and 2 bedroom oceanfront grand suites, featuring expansive living spaces with large living areas and patios. Single bedroom suites offers 1,700 sq ft while double bedroom suites have 2,100 sq ft with a standard occupancy of 4-6 guests.
– Garden Room cozy standard hotel rooms offer views of the beautiful gardens that surround the hotel from secluded balcony and patio spaces. Your amenities include king/queen bed, cable TV, mini fridge, coffee maker, toaster and in-room safe. These double occupancy rooms are an affordable option while staying on Turks and Caicos.
Visitors book their Turks and Caicos resorts with My Turks and Caicos for a variety of reasons, not least of which includes the ability to build unique dream vacations from the ground up. Click on ‘Perfect Packages’ from the home page to get started or take a full video tour of the best rooms and amenities on Turks and Caicos.
For more information, feel free to call a specialist at 877-468-8757, or click on Let’s Chat in the upper right hand of the home page to request a prompt callback.